Xfree 4.3.0

Niki Guldbrand nikig at vip.cybercity.dk
Thu Feb 27 18:51:30 GMT 2003

Hi there.

It seems like xfree 4.3.0 has been released !!

This is from there site:
The 4.3.0 release has been tagged in the CVS repository as of 27 February 2003. It will be available from the public CVS repository soon. Source tarballs, source patches should be available from our ftp site over the next day or so, and binaries will follow over the next week or so. Online documentation can be found at our web site. Please check the README file, Release Notes, and Installation Notes before downloading and installing.