mozilla, vte and... gnome

Auke Kok auke.kok at planet.nl
Thu Feb 27 18:19:38 GMT 2003

On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 16:02, Yoav Avitzour wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A few questions. For a while now, I cannot compile vte and mozilla-gtk2
> on one of my machines. It is an Athlon-Tbird box, and everything else
> works great. After reading about the optimization problems with mozilla,
> I tried compiling with various optimizations,

the optimization problem and mozilla ONLY occurs with Pentium 4's, AMD
chips do not have it.

this means there is some library problem or other gcc problem at hand
(includes?), but I can't think of anything, except vte seems to break
horribly, this should have been noticed before already.

sofar

--
Auke Kok <auke.kok at planet.nl>