new2lunar

Shern, Benjamin J ShernBJ at LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM
Tue Feb 25 15:23:33 GMT 2003

The non-cdrom install is for machines with no cd installed at all,
sounds like you have 2...
I used the grub loader (I had to learn the grub syntax) and installed
the boot record to the linux partition only, not the MBR.
I then copied the boot record to my windows xp partition and use it
as the primary bootloader.

Ben