qt3

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Fri Feb 21 20:41:18 GMT 2003

On Friday 21 February 2003 01:15 pm, Chuck Mead wrote:

> did you recompile gcc, glibc and binutils first?

Yes and just to make sure I relined all 3. Still had the same errors as noted
before. Also kdelibs3 bombs out with a QT configure error, library qt-mt not
found. It says to check that QT was compiled with thread support. The BUILD
for qt3 does show -thread (twice).

The optimizations are set to, O2, MMX, i686 (PII), GCC3, pipe/pipe, -s and -z,
CCache and Distcc. I have not had this problem using more aggressive
optimizations, so at a lose here.