New versions for some programs

Niki Guldbrand nikig at vip.cybercity.dk
Sun Feb 16 17:00:00 GMT 2003

Hi Florin.

Ahh,i thought was renaming the mozilla source, but i
can see it now, you ment the patch file ;o)

--
Med Venlig Hilsen / Best Regards
                              |  Teleservice Esbjerg A/S
Niki Guldbrand                |  Salingsundvej 4
IT-Administrator              |  6715 Esbjerg N
                              |  Denmark
Phone         : +45 79144544  |
Direct Phone  : +45 79144589  |  Web : http://www.teleservice.com
Fax           : +45 79144599  |