New versions for some programs

Florin Braescu braescu_f at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 16 00:32:51 GMT 2003

Hi all,

This time I have looked at some games in moonbase. The
list is impressive, but there are many old versions
for some programs out there. So there are the new
compiled, installed and tested proposals:

games/asc          -> 1.12.3.0
games/bumprace     -> 1.45
games/crimson      -> 0.3.0
games/foobillard   -> 2.4
games/lbreakout2   -> 2.4

However I have not tried all the games around there so
we can find similar situations. Other proposals (old
and new) are:

audio/alsa-driver  -> 0.9.0rc7
audio/alsa-lib     -> 0.9.0rc7
audio/alsa-utils   -> 0.9.0rc7
ftp/curl           -> 7.10.3
gnome/intltool     -> 0.25
news/pan2          -> 0.13.3.93
x11/qcad           -> 1.5.4
zbeta/mozilla-gtk2 -> 1.3b (I have to adjust the file
mozilla-1.3a-lunar-tar.bz2 in /var/spool/lunar,
replacing the 'a' with 'b' in the package and included
directory names, and DETAILS file of course)

Regards,
  Florin