Apache 2.0.44 is out...

Kenny Mann voldure at swbell.net
Thu Feb 13 12:35:13 GMT 2003

I've been using apache2 with PHP for a while, I just
didn't realize that we were already on version 2.0.44.
I have a machine that installed from the latest lunar
cd, and it had version 2.0.43. I *thought* I updated
it but apparently I (or it) did not.
I've also gotten PHP to do PDF, but not with apache.
(techinical problems, I'm working on it)
For a little while I had a data base that was MySQL,
PHP accessed MySQL, and put some data onto a webpage
for me fo the internal side of the buisness. (database
of software licenses and such...)
I ended up scrapping that side of the project and
converting it to Java currently, but that's another
topic. :-)

In other words, I've ahd very few problems with PHP
and Apache2. Only one was PDF. As far as reliability,
I think it's pretty stable. Haven't had any problems,
but I also ahven't done anything too complex either.

</two cents>