Apache 2.0.44 is out...

Richard Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Thu Feb 13 12:56:14 GMT 2003

Don't get me wrong, I would love to move to Apache 2, but only when
it's interface with PHP is stable.

When I tried to upgrade a (non-lunar) system a couple of months ago to
Apache 2 and PHP 4 and horked my whole system in the process, I
posted a question about it on the php and the apache users mailing
lists and was told in no uncertain terms that it is experimental and
not supported.

Quoting a message just yesterday from the PHP-Install mailing list
talking about Apache 2.0.44 and PHP 4.3.0: "... bear in mind that it
has been said....by Rasmus and the PHP staff, that this is not a
production ready combination."

--Richard

--
Richard B. Pyne