how to mount scsi hd after booting from ISO-CD.

Terry Chan tpchan at attbi.com
Mon Feb 10 19:30:10 GMT 2003

First off, you have to know what kind of scsi adapter you have in your
computer.  Then when you boot of the Lunar-1.2 ISO, you have to get to
the menu that says "Select modules to load" and you select the correct
linux module for your scsi adapter.

After that has loaded correctly, then you should be able to mount your
scsi hard drive partitions.  Also remember this is devfs on the install
iso, so you can always use /dev/discs/disc0/part1 notation.

Terry Chan