Minor speed tweak tip

Shern, Benjamin J ShernBJ at LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM
Mon Feb 10 15:41:43 GMT 2003

What do you mean?  It's not elegant, but my system is fairly happy with
those 3 commands in a /etc/init.d script?  I've thought about making a cron
entry to sync /usr/bin to /usr/bin_ram...
I'm not real concerned if a couple binaries don't make it into /usr/bin_ram,
the path will find them still in /usr/bin.  The problems could result from
deleting something but having it still in your path.