New package

Terry Chan tpchan at attbi.com
Mon Feb 10 11:20:47 GMT 2003

Jol,

I added your pycrypto module to moonbase/crypto/pycrypto.

Apparently the source download URL plays web games to try and
verify where your download request is originating from.  So the
download location may fail.  I put a copy of the source code in
the Lunar cache/backup servers so everyone should be able to get
if from one of those locations.

BTW, we do use indenting in the DETAILS files.  Pay no attention
to the fact that someone is mis-behaving with a few modules in
moonbase with no indentation.  :-)

Terry Chan