MPlayer-0.90rc4 fails compile

Terry Chan tpchan at attbi.com
Mon Feb 10 10:44:42 GMT 2003

Chris,

I've compiled MPlayer rc4 multiple times in the last two days in various
configurations and its compiled clean for me every time.  I also just
tried it again with freetype2 installed and enabled and it still compiles
cleanly.

You might try to do a "lin glib-2 pango" as those modules have changed
on 20030204, and that maybe causing the problem you are having in your
MPlayer rc4 build.

Terry Chan