Rhythmbox Users

Nick Hudson nhudson2367 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 10 00:11:26 GMT 2003

Greetings,

	Everyone who uses rhythmbox, you might of noticed with the update of
gstreamer and gst-plugins that rhythmbox no longer compiles or works
properly.  This is due to the lack of development on rhythmbox atm.  It
will be a while before rhythmbox has another update as they are recoding
the ui for the application.

	I have added a new module called net-rhythmbox, which is a fork of
rhythmbox but is much more useful and works with gstreamer and
gst-plugins.  Also it has a nice feature that will let you stream radio
over the internet and it will keep your favorite stations so you dont
have to put them twice.  If you want to learn more about it just "lin
net-rhythmbox" and you will be set.

--
Nick Hudson