Min Requirements

John Wofford ar3s at mail.mste.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 6 13:13:19 GMT 2003

Chances are, with a bit of work you can pull it off, but it will take
forever.  I would recommend actually putting the hard disk in another
computer and installing onto it, then putting that hard disk back into the
intended computer (don't forgite to optomize for the computer you're
installing for, not the one you're installing with).  Of course, this
requires you having another computer around.

-John