Min Requirements

Victor Pelt peltco at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 6 02:20:06 GMT 2003

try it and see if it works. i'm planning on doing the same thing this
weekend so i'll let you know. I think the install might be problematic
if you only have 48 megs on disk since compiling requires a lot of
memory. beside that, if you are not running X, i see no reason it won't
work

Victor Pelt <peltco at mail.utexas.edu>