kdemultimedia3 fails to compile

Julian Hartmann julian at netzkind.at
Tue Feb 4 13:04:31 GMT 2003

Same problem over here.
Editing /usr/include/asm/types.h and lines 20 to 23 now look like this:

//#if defined(__GNUC__) && !defined(__STRICT_ANSI__)
typedef __signed__ long long __s64;
typedef unsigned long long __u64;
//#endif

This ain't nice, i know, but now kdemultimedia3 compiles further than
kaudiocreator.
It then dies nevertheless later on with "plat_linux.c"

So i guess, no help over here.
julian