gkrellmd2

WizFactor wizfactor at wizfactor.net
Mon Feb 3 14:02:54 GMT 2003

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 09:42:06AM -0500, Chuck Mead wrote:
> csm at stealth ~/sandbox/moonbase $ lvu what gkrellmd2
> Details for gkrellmd2 not found

rob at chilly ~/cvs/lunar/moonbase $ lvu what gkrellmd2
GKrellM is a GTK and Imlib-based stacked monitor program that
charts SMP CPUs, disk, load, active net interfaces, and internet
connections.  There are also monitors for memory and swap, file system
with mount/umount feature, mailbox checking including POP3 and IMAP,
clock/calendar, APM laptop battery, CPU temperatures, and uptime.  It
has LEDs for the net monitors and an on/off button and online timer for
PPP.  There is a GUI popup for configuration, plugin extensions can be
installed, and many themes are available.

And the DETAILS file hasn't changed since the original commit. For some
reason right after updating the moonbase, lvu doesn't always see new
modules. I ran a "lvu what gkrellmd2" immediately after it was in the
moonbase and got the same message you did, but it linned fine, and it
now is giving me a description, without updating my moonbase again.