xmms crash

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Sat Dec 20 22:48:04 GMT 2003

Sergey Manucharyan wrote:
> It's really very strange - no optimization flags asserted.
> I use Peanut Linux for 6 years and always tried to build
> everything manually - and never had such problems....
> Do you have more ideas?

we cannot have more ideas since you don't provide more information.

please provide more information like the following:

- contents of /proc/cpuinfo
- contents of /var/log/lunar/compile/xmms-*

and anything that is relevant.

if you don't then this will become a very very very very useless e-mail
exchange.

We're no gods who can look onto your computer, you'll have to show us
the information yourself, or alternatively, give us your root password
freely ;^)

sofar