Mozilla dependencies

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Sat Dec 6 09:08:17 GMT 2003

export
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/lunar/gnome/2.4/lib/pkgconfig:$PKG_CONFIG_PATH

is the easiest way to do it.  If you have gnome2  installed it hsould be
already set for you in your /etc/profile.d/gnome2.rc file.  If you have
libIDL you should have that filke installed.  If its not set then there
is something wrong with the way your system handles the .rc files put
into /etc/profile.d.

On another not I am working on moving Gnome back to /usr when the 2.6
release comes out due to the fact that some apps dont run like straw,
meld and gDesklets due to that the gnome-python bindings cant find the
correct paths for things because it is in a non standard location.  So
far my tests with Gnome 2.5 have been great, just a few kinks that need
to be worked out before we move over in a few months.

Nick