Moonscape - Another variation

Ralph Crongeyer rcrongeyer at rpicc.com
Fri Aug 29 09:54:15 GMT 2003

OK, This will fix our hilighting issue... and the timer position.

 Copy this new graphic to /boot

 Paste this bellow the "bitmap = /boot/lunar-composite3.bmp" line in
 lilo.conf:

 bmp-table = 13,6;1,25,16,4
 bmp-colors = 15,,;9,,0
 bmp-timer = 65,27;9,0,

 run /sbin/lilo -v

 reboot.

 Here are the Instructions for people to folollow:
 1. As root open /etc/lilo.conf and comment out:
 #install=/boot/boot-menu.b

 2. Copy and paste this into /etc/lilo.conf bellow the above (commented out)
 line.

 install=/boot/boot-bmp.b
 bitmap = /boot/lunar-composite3.bmp
 bmp-table = 13,6;1,25,16,4
 bmp-colors = 15,,;9,,0
 bmp-timer = 65,27;9,0,

 3. Copy the attached graphic into /boot .

 4. Run (as root) /sbin/lilo -v

 5. Reboot.