Mozilla Launch Utility

r0dzilla r0dzilla at lunar-linux.org
Wed Aug 27 18:29:03 GMT 2003

I got tired of hitting the mozilla icon only to have it ask me to
create another profile because I had mozilla running on another virtual
desktop or something...

So, I made a script that makes use of the -remote option of mozilla.

It checks to see if mozilla is running.  If it is, a new mozilla window
will be launched, if it's not, mozilla will be started as usual.

Save the attachment to wherever you like, give it execute permissions
(chmod +x launchmoz.sh), and modify your desktop icon to launch the
script instead of mozilla.