artists wanted, lilo boot image for lunar

Erik Søe Sørensen eriksoe at daimi.au.dk
Wed Aug 27 03:52:43 GMT 2003

Ralph Crongeyer wrote:
> Yea I like that idea!!
> But I don't know how to get the one (earth or moon) out of the picture and
> replace the other.
What image editors do you know/use?
(I use The Gimp.)

Here are two such 'composite' images.
In #2 I tried experimenting by making the moonscape vertical and put it
to the right (the boot menu could be placed there). I don't know if it
looks too odd - maybe it's because the horizont isn't even.
If find a better moonscape, tell me so.

That Lilo handles 256 color images is quite nice - it's less work, and
it means we can include a dirty bird as well.
(Only the mailing list volume will suffer from it...)

[mail me for XCF files]
/Erik