lunaric-sound build problem

Joe Rocklin jbrocklin at fuse.net
Tue Aug 26 07:51:45 GMT 2003

Hey Terry,

The reason I added the POST_INSTALL is because, after I tried an lrm and
it removed the files, there were broken symlinks still there for FAILURE
and SUCCESS, and an old.libraries was created - yet, lunaric sound
doesn't create any libraries, but just puts audio files in
/var/lib/lunar/sound.  Are those broken symlinks necessary for lunar &
theedge to know that lunaric-sound has been removed?

--Joe