Fwd: Re: New module version announcement

Ray Maung ray_maung at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 17:47:30 GMT 2003

On Monday 28 April 2003 08:37, Ray Maung wrote:
> Wow, I've been waiting so long for this one, I
> squealed like a girl.  Seriously though, what's up
> with these?

You will get one like this every day, shortly after
midnight GMT.
That's
because Auke insists on parsing the html file, instead
of the more
appropriate text or xml files:

http://www.distrowatch.com/text/newpackages.txt
http://www.distrowatch.com/news/dwp.xml

I've emailed him a few times, but he seems too busy to
modify his
scripts.

Feel free to pass this email on to the Lunar mailing
list - I myself
cannot do, because all my mail gets blocked (one of
the disadvantages
of living in Taiwan in combination with all too clever
sysadmins who
set up anti-spam measures on their mail servers).

Cheers :-)

Ladislav Bodnar
http://www.distrowatch.com