cube module broken........

Auke Kok auke.kok at planet.nl
Sun Apr 27 16:09:17 GMT 2003

On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 00:27, Ralph Crongeyer wrote:
> Hi all,
> I lined cube (the 3D game) and found that two files were missing from
> /usr/lib/cube/bin_unix/cube_client/ cube_client and cube_server.
> I found the files in the source (they were named linux_client and
> linux_server) and copied them to /usr/lib/cube/bin_unix/cube_client/ as
> cube_client and cube_server made them executable and now I get this error:

from lvu install cube:

/usr/bin/cube

root at sofar /home/src # cat /usr/bin/cube
#!/bin/sh

# CUBE_DIR should refer to the directory in which Cube is placed.
CUBE_DIR=/usr/lib/cube

cd ${CUBE_DIR}
exec ${CUBE_DIR}/bin_unix/cube_client $*

yes it works, just run 'cube'...

> bash-2.05b$ cube
> /usr/lib/cube/bin_unix/cube_client: error while loading shared libraries:
> libSDL_mixer-1.2.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory

ever heard of a module called SDL_mixer? please lin it. I added it to
the DEPENDS, altho the maintaner claims it was optional.

sofar

--
Auke Kok <auke.kok at planet.nl>