moonbase and patch urls

Auke Kok auke.kok at planet.nl
Wed Apr 23 23:34:56 GMT 2003

On Sat, 2003-02-22 at 17:53, Niki Guldbrand wrote:
> MOONBASE_URL[0]=http://www.lunar-linux.org/lunar/moonbase.tar.bz2
> MOONBASE_URL[1]=http://dk.lunar-linux.org/lunar/moonbase.tar.bz2
>
> And the same for the patch url.
> Take a look in the theedge and lunar modules, there i added [1] to both
> last night.

A while back this was proposed and it became possible after I rewrote
get_moonbase() yesterday. a 'lin moonbase' or derivative (theedge for
now only) of that will fetch it's moonbase from our DK mirror in case
the main site is down. this way we can cope with connection problems in
the future.

The code for this will remain in theedge for a while.

sofar

--
Auke Kok <auke.kok at planet.nl>