e2fsck doesn't run after "maximal mount count reached" during boot?

Shern, Benjamin J ShernBJ at LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM
Wed Apr 23 10:08:09 GMT 2003

If you're already overdue for a fsck I think you'll get one anyway, I don't
think you need to change the interval to every day.  But yes - I believe
that should work.