'errno' horrors...

Terry Chan tpchan at attbi.com
Tue Apr 22 14:32:21 GMT 2003

John,

Hammer on the authors of php, qmail, ucspi-tcp, etc for fixes to the
glibc-2.3.2 problem.  None of the Lunar developers have the time to
fix all the bad programming mentioned above with patches, etc.  If you
happen to find some patches from mailing lists/forums/authors, then we'll
look at incorporating those patches until those lazy authors get off their
collective duffs and fix their own blessed software.

Lunar is NOT going to roll back to glibc-2.3.1.  All future versions of glibc
will also enforce the strict errno.h rules.

Terry Chan