evo mail troubles

Auke Kok auke.kok at planet.nl
Sun Apr 13 00:39:17 GMT 2003

On Sun, 2003-04-13 at 00:30, Nick Hudson wrote:
> Try rebuilding gnome-vfs and then rebuild evo
>
> Nick

evo depends on gtkhtml2 too (and not gtkhtml). Maybe rebuilding gtkhtml2
works.

in ANY case I recommend doing this on evo problems (Note this is the 3rd
time or so I am posting this on the ML)

recompile:
gnome-mime-data
gnome-vfs
gtkhtml2

and if that doesn't work, evolution itself.

sofar

Auke Kok <auke.kok at planet.nl>