MPT Fusion modules and ISO

Terry Chan tpchan at attbi.com
Fri Apr 11 17:13:51 GMT 2003

Hendrik,

Okay, I now know where and what you are refering to when you say Fusion modules.
I really doubt those EVER were included in the Lunar ISO, at least since I've
been making them.  Perhaps one of Kongar's old iso's may have had those drivers
but I've never included or even used that menu option before.

As I've said before the Initrd is very full.  I doubt any more kernel scsi drivers
will be added.  If there is room and the next time we get ready to make another
Lunar ISO, I'll try and see if the Fusion stuff fits or not.

Terry Chan