bind & named.conf removal

Auke Kok auke.kok at planet.nl
Thu Apr 10 12:14:59 GMT 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-09 at 20:17, Hendrik Visage wrote:
>  YEs, something appears to be less than kosher with the
> bind module, as not only /var/named/named.conf got lost, but
> also most of my /var/named directory :(

Hendrik,

the bind module has been rewritten a week ago because of conf file
issues, and I'm sure the module now respects them. If you happened to
have an older moonbase I cannot say if it would have removed the
configuration files.

In other words, this was fixed a week ago. can you update your moonbase
and lunar/theedge and verify?

sofar

--
Auke Kok <auke.kok at planet.nl>