My Signed Emails

Jeff Hodges jmhodge at bgnet.bgsu.edu
Thu Apr 10 00:24:20 GMT 2003

According to evo here "This message is digitally signed. Click the lock
icon for more information." with your latest emails.. and i can read
them :P I have a feeling that it has something to do with the extra bit
of text the ml adds at the end.. niki sent me both "types" of signing
you can do iirc.  *shrug*
		-- Jeff