gcc problems

HornGábor Horn.Gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Thu Apr 10 00:17:34 GMT 2003

Hi!

Seems my gcc got corrupted somehow. I cannot compile anything :( Usually
the it des atconfigure phase:

checking how to run the C preprocessor... /lib/cpp
configure: error: C preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check
See `config.log' for more details.

I canot even recompile gcc to fix things. I attach its compile log. I
copied the gcc,glibc,binutils files from the 1.3 iso due to
/var/log/lunar/install/modulename files. Still cannot recompile the gcc
:( Any hint how i can get out this situ? I am a bit in trouble now, a
source based distro w/o a working compiler is a bit hard to use :)

thx for any help.

bye, hirisov