problems running galeon2

Yoav Avitzour avitzour at Princeton.EDU
Wed Apr 9 13:45:46 GMT 2003

Yeah, I sure like it better than mozilla.

Now, If I am already at the point where I am trying to solve annoying
problems that have been bugging me for a while, how about this one - I
have a funny problem with evolution.
There are certain emails that I cannot read in evolution. I believe it has
something to do with gpg signature, but I'm not sure how to solve it.
It only happens with very few messages, but ironically, the main 2 senders
it happens with are Nick and Niki - The same ones that just solved my problem
with galeon...

The text of your messages does not show in evolution, and the
messages appear as if they have an attachement but the attachement is not
viewable.

In order to actually read what you wrote I needed to login directly to the
university imap server with pine...

any ideas ?

thanks,

yoav