new module: glimpse

Niki Guldbrand nikig at vip.cybercity.dk
Tue Apr 8 23:54:51 GMT 2003

Hi George.

We have to reject this module as it is for non-commercial use only, and
that we only accept modules with GPL, Perl license, X11 license, BSD
license, apache license.

Just no commerical software that requires registration
no shareware.

But ppl. are welcome to put it in there zlocal monnbase section and use
it from there, but remember the license ;o)

Best Regards

Niki Guldbrand