dc_gui

Niki Guldbrand nikig at vip.cybercity.dk
Sat Apr 5 10:48:56 GMT 2003

Hi Aaron.

Hehe... Yeah, i just look at the attic in webcvs, and your right ;o)
But that has been corrected when i updated the module ;o)

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 17:58:25 -0600
Aaron Watry <watryac04 at uww.edu> wrote:

> Thanks.  And like i said, the module that i submitted was mostly based
> off of the original dc_gui module (which had that exact BUILD file...
> which means that maybe the old module is still wrong.
>

> On 2003.04.04 14:30, Niki Guldbrand wrote:
> > Hi Aaron.
> >
> > I have updated dc_gui to the new version instead of adding your
> > dc_gui2
> > module, I hope it's ok with you.
> >
> > And another thing your build file was constructed wrong has to be like
> > this:
> >
> > ------snip------
> > (
> >   default_build
> > ) > $C_FIFO 2>&1
> > ------snip------
> >
> > But when you only include default_build in it, then you don't need the
> > BUILD file at all, because when the core tools don't find the BUILD
> > file
> > it runs default_build automaticaly.
> >

> > Regards
> >
> > Niki Guldbrand
> >

> > On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 01:06:35 -0600
> > Aaron Watry <watryac04 at uww.edu> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi again,
> > >
> > > There's two versions of the dc_gui program on the developer's site.
> >
> > > One is gtk-1.2 based, one is gtk-2 based.  Could you bump the
> > version
> > > of the original dc_gui module to 0.66 and please add the attached
> > > module for the gtk-2 based one? I have compiled the dc_gui2 module
> > > successfully, and it's running fine at the moment.  Most of it is
> > > based off of the original dc_gui module.
> > >

> > > Thanks,
> > > Aaron Watry

Med Venlig Hilsen / Best Regards
                              |  Teleservice Esbjerg A/S
Niki Guldbrand                |  Salingsundvej 4
IT-Administrator              |  6715 Esbjerg N
                              |  Denmark
Phone         : +45 79144544  |
Direct Phone  : +45 79144589  |  Web : http://www.teleservice.com
Fax           : +45 79144599  |

E-Mail        : Niki.Guldbrand at teleservice.com

What's a cult?  It just means not enough people to make a minority.
		-- Robert Altman