dc_gui

Niki Guldbrand nikig at vip.cybercity.dk
Fri Apr 4 22:30:22 GMT 2003

Hi Aaron.

I have updated dc_gui to the new version instead of adding your dc_gui2
module, I hope it's ok with you.

And another thing your build file was constructed wrong has to be like
this:

(
  default_build
) > $C_FIFO 2>&1

But when you only include default_build in it, then you don't need the
BUILD file at all, because when the core tools don't find the BUILD file
it runs default_build automaticaly.

Regards

Niki Guldbrand