NVIDIA drivers testing volunteers needed.

Ray Maung ray_maung at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 14:28:58 GMT 2003

My MX400 is AGP.  As such, the drivers worked without
a hitch.  I can only guess that the nvidia drivers are
meant for AGP, but there might be some option you
could pass to the driver to make the PCI work.  I
can't figure anymore than this offhand, you might want
to try nvidia support (if they bother to respond).  Or
you could take this as a good excuse to go out and get
a new video card :)

Ray