NVIDIA drivers testing volunteers needed.

Florin Braescu braescu_f at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 12:27:27 GMT 2003

Hi all,

There have appeared a new version for NVIDIA drivers,
the 1.0-4349 version. Attached to this message there
are two tarballs with the modified moonbase modules. I
have downloaded, compiled, installed and run this
drivers. It seems to run just fine. For those of you
who use nvidia cards and want to help me test this
drivers, please install them and give them a try. I am
waiting for your signals. Thank you all.

Regards,
  Florin