can not login anymore after update

M.W. van der Grient mwgrient69 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 18:00:07 CEST 2017

Ok. I got it almost working: only not starting Xorg as a regular user. :)
But I can login now I have build the module Linux-PAM by hand (what a task).

O... any plans for a new testing iso? It becomes difficult to build a
system with the stable iso (1.7.0), because of renamed modules, deleted
modules of otherwise. The gap between the moonbase today and the iso from
then (2014) is huge.
Thanks for the help! Regards, Marco