can not login anymore after update

Stefan Wold ratler at lunar-linux.org
Mon May 15 10:23:48 CEST 2017

Hi,

If Linux-PAM failed to build it should not have installed anything that
would break the login. But it does sound like there's an actual problem
with PAM, or something related to it. Maybe cracklib update broke Linux-PAM
for you? Boot into single user mode and try to rebuild Linux-PAM.

Cheers,
Stefan