2 questions about lunar-linux

M.W. van der Grient mwgrient69 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 11:51:26 CET 2016

$ dracut -L 2 --nostrip -f /boot/initramfs-4.x.x-x86_64.img 4.x.x

That works!

Unfortunatly the kernel (4.8.11) is not booting correctly. It keeps
complaining about UUID of the hard disk. I have checked them in my fstab,
it's complaing about my home partition and swap. But the UUID are correct.
Shall take a look at it too, today.
regards, Marco