testing of new iso

Duncan Gibson duncan.gibson at xs4all.nl
Wed May 21 18:41:30 CEST 2014

> i would really like to test lunar linux, but on testing to install it via
> the old 1.6.5 iso i ran into the problem that it could not find the root ,
> so i cannot get past the continue to boot screen for the installer.

    Yes, the 1.6.5 ISO installed OK last time I tried, but the update
    process after that is a complete minefield that I could not navigate.

> where to i find the latest dev iso ?

http://lunar-linux.org/lunar/testing/ has the 1.7.0-rc1 from January 2014
but I don't think there are any installation notes so you probably have to
ask [and wait patiently] in #lunar on IRC.

Good luck
Duncan / engelsman