Module site offline indefinitely

Jon South striker at lunar-linux.org
Tue Sep 10 03:34:49 CEST 2013

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 7:34 PM, v4hn <v4hn at lunar-linux.org> wrote:

> Well, these are a tiny fraction of all simple typos we encounter normally,
> but that part is relatively easy to fix at least (in contrast to some
> of the other problems in my list).

Yeah, they're pretty small and don't occur too often, but when they do, a
large portion of our website stops working :(

I'm hoping someone can take a quick look and fix it in the near future. If
not, I may take a look at it when I'm bored on my weekends and see if I can
get a patch posted to the list, as I don't have time to mess around with
github and all that jazz.