lunar-linux iso 1.7.0

Marco van der Grient mwgrient69 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 14:35:39 CEST 2013

It stops right after "Switching to Clocksource TSC"
Theres the dracut prompt. Thats before the mounting the devices. It also
says, but I asume this is because of an earlyer error: can not find user
id of the disks.

I have made two usb install sticks: one with unetbootin (same error) and
one with the command dd (same error).
So I am testing on a machine from Lenovo with almost all intel hardware
(lenovo m90, i3 processor).

I have used grub as a bootloader.
cheers, thanks for looking,