WAS Re: Re: Fresh lunar install IS Auke offtopic spam

v4hn v4hn at lunar-linux.org
Sat Jun 1 23:24:53 CEST 2013

On Sat, Jun 01, 2013 at 01:54:01PM -0700, Auke Kok wrote:
> To be sure that you never made it back, I have added you to a
> blacklist on doppio.

I hope you don't mean the mailing lists by that.

> Please go ruin some other open source project with your poisonous attitude.
>
> Auke

First of all: I don't want anyone to react to this mail. This debate
should be long over. I just want to point out that I entirely disagree
with that whole "conflict".

Honestly, what is wrong with you guys. I think I'm one of the youngest
around here, but you're acting like nine-year-olds - 15 years younger
than me. Meet, drink some beers together and _get over it_.
Or alternatively, just ignore each others mails completely - you would read
them with too many prejudices anyway. That's the solution zbiggy will
take if he should stay around. At least he's one more competent person
to get an opinion/solution proposals from. These are pretty rare nowadays.
Especially since all head devs seem to have no time to do _anything_
for the project.

v4hn