sun-jdk/jre problem lget

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Thu May 3 10:41:08 CEST 2012

One more thing is current moonbase sun-{jdk,jre} 7u3 is also blocked by
license accept button now - before when I updated to this version this
download was clean. This may be true for all 7 family because we get them
from one source.

Two solutions come to my mind:
* Downgrade to jre6 which has no obstacles downloading from java.com
(there is no jdk6 download without accepting the license)
*display a message in pre_build that user needs to to download jdk/jre and
put in /var/spool/lunar
* mirror these files somewhere (any ideas where?)