Upcoming changes to moonbase -> github

Auke Kok auke at foo-projects.org
Mon Jul 2 03:54:46 CEST 2012

All,

We've moved all our split moonbase trees to github and are ready to
collaborate on them. In a while we intend this to be the main place to
collaborate instead of git on lunar-linux.org. Mostly because on github
we can easily fork and merge, and give commit privileges out without
problems to people.

For now, please go to https://github.com/lunar-linux/ and register on
github if you have not already, and fork the moonbase-* trees that
you're interested in. You can do git pull requests without commit access.

Some of you may receive direct commit privileges for certain parts (e.g.
florin - moonbase-kde is all yours).

In time we intend this to replace the current moonbase entirely. To keep
things stable, we'll make this transition period as short as we can.

Cheers,

Auke