Changes to the BUILD and INSTALL scripts (Men-At-Work)

Auke Kok auke at foo-projects.org
Wed Jan 25 23:35:32 CET 2012

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 02:58:14PM +0100, samuel wrote:

> > Beyond that I will assume this is a subset of some other changes you have in
> > mind.
> >

> nah... he's just bored

coding out of boredom will lead to pixelated boobies and penises...

I have some ideas, and, while trying to do some prototypes on my own
I just realized that I have already so much glue and code in place
to support some of these features in lunar with much less work and
much faster results :)

In a way it sucks, cuz, I should just start from scratch and write
all of this in C.

Then again, lunar is a pretty big educational project, even though we
don't brand it as such.

Auke