[Lunar-commits] <moonbase> bash: move to /usr/bin

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Sun Apr 29 23:05:41 CEST 2012

> > +  # legacy links to /bin
> > +  ln -sf /usr/bin/bash /bin/sh&&
> > +  ln -sf /usr/bin/bash /bin/bash&&
> > +  ln -f  /usr/bin/bash /bin/rbash&&
>
> these symlinks will fail on systems where /bin is a symlink to /usr/bin
>
> Auke

Yes. But Lunar is leagacy distro without such symlinks yet. We make it
modern doing such symlinks and removing hacks which artificially
redirected installs to /bin.

My previous migration way introduced with amd-ucode was to detect if
legacy /lib/firmware is symlink and if not convert it to symlink. You said
it was wrong so I fixed it.

I made 2 ideas how to do it. You look not happy. If you know better
solution share with us.